A compact size device for Fleet Management and Vehicle Security Applications
Tracer TL: Track&Trace applications
It targets large fleets, insurance and leasing companies.
The Tracer TL is competitively priced for large-scale deployments, its premium features can be added and enabled over the air utilizing web-based maintenance server with feature programmable I/O.
includes the following components:
- GSM / GPRS quad band modem with internal antenna
- Tracer TL support for USIM applications for advanced cellular networks (such as LTE)
- SiRFstarIV GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Memory supporting 5000 logged events
- Motion sensor
- Ignition input
- 1-wired port (Dallas) for Driver-ID
- Two General Purpose Digital Inputs (Discrete dry only)
- Two digital outputs (open collector)
- TTL serial port
- 10-pin main connector
Tracer TL B: Track&Trace + security applications
The Tracer TL B includes all the features of the Tracer TL. In addition, it comes equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery for improved compliance with vehicle security applications, and supports average hibernation. (is assumed to be connected to the vehicle battery at all times.)
Backup battery for Tracer TL B which supports at least 250 messages from a fully charged battery in a Tx Rate of 1/Min @ room temperature
The TracerTL family is compatible with a variety of accessories; which enable applications such as fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring and more.
To know more about Tracer TL, send an e-mail to email@example.com