Manage the fuel
Several applications for all types of assets
- Fuel consumption per trip or period
- Up-to-date fuel level (in real time)
- Trips duration, trip distance, idling
- Overspeeds, RPM
- Low fuel level notification
- Tank station stop event notification
Fuel loss management
- Unexpected fuel loss notification
- Open/closed status detection of the tank
- Prevent unauthorized access to the tank
- Preclude siphoning or tanking up in non recognized areas
Why should you monitor the fuel?
- To monitor the major fleet expenses, to reduce the overall opertational cost of your fleet,
- To prevent fuel thefts,
- To improve the efficiency of the company,
- To enhance your customer service,
- To prevent unauthorized use of the vehicles and machines,
- To lower the environmental pollution
- To analyze the drivers efficiency and their eco-friendly behavior (speed limits, optimal RPM,...)
Interested in a demo or an offer?
Click here to contact us!